Cuno BEV135 Filter System For Cold Beverages
Cuno 56161-02 | Our#: 173526
Cuno (Aqua-Pure) BEV135 Filter System For Cold Beverages 56161-02
Aqua-PureŽ Models BEV130 and BEV135 single-cartridge water filtration
systems assure the taste, appearance, and consistency of your beverages
at flow rates to 1.67 gpm (6.3 lpm).
- Purified water for consistent high-quality beverages and continued
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (BEV130 system).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides
assurance of safety.
- The removal of sediment and abrasive hard particles prevents wear
and extends the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
- Patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents
water, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs
without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- The SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design
allows for FAST and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn while
minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily
adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally
- System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket,
pressure gauge, and a single cartridge filter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8" FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shutoff valve.
- Filter cartridges are double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 1.67 gpm (6.3 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium.
- System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Additional Claims:||Sediment, Chlorine Taste, Odor, Scale|
|Application:||Higher Turbidity Water|
|Chlorine Reduction Capacity:||12,600 gal (47,696 lit)|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||4" x 19- 3/4"|
|Flow Rate:||1.67 gpm|