Cuno BEV140 Filter System For Cold Beverages
Cuno 56162-01 | Our#: 175351
Cuno (Aqua-Pure) BEV140 Filter System For Cold Beverages 56162-01
Aqua-PureŽ Models BEV140 and BEV145 single-cartridge water filtration
systems assure the taste, appearance, and consistency of your
beverages at flow rates to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm).
Purified water for consistent high-quality beverages and continued
Revolutionary IMPACTechnologyT dual-zone media cartridge
construction combines a membrane in series with premium
activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
Cartridge Life Warranted*.
NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides
assurance of safety.
The removal of sediment and abrasive hard particles prevents wear and
extends the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
Patented** valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents
water, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs without
the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
The SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design
allows for FAST and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn while
minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily
adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally
- System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket,
pressure gauge, and a single cartridge filter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8" FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shutoff valve.
- Filter cartridges are double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium.
- System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Additional Claims:||Cysts, Sediment, Chlorine Taste, Odor, Scale|
|Application:||Most Normal Water|
|Chlorine Reduction Capacity:||25,000 gal 94,635 lit)|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||4" x 15"|
|Flow Rate:||2.1 gpm|