ICE195-S Aqua-Pure Commercial Filter System
Cuno 56164-04 | Our#: 173493
Ships In 1-2 Days
ICE-195-S Aqua-Pure Commercial Filter System
Aqua-PureŽ Model ICE190-S and ICE195-S single-cartridge water filtration
systems assure consistent high-quality water for commercial cubers
and flakers by reducing the harmful effects of sediment and chlorine at
flow rates to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the
ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator
plates as hard scale.
ICE195-S combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment
and scale reduction for higher turbidity water, and provides protection
from the harmful effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine for equipment protection
and clearer, great-tasting ice.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (ICE120-S system).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides
assurance of safety.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates
as tested by CUNO.
- Patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water
with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs.
- SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design allows
for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the
possibility of leakage and contamination.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily
adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal
- System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket,
pressure gauge, and a single cartridge filter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8" FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shutoff valve.
- Filter cartridges are double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and scale inhibitor.
- System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact glass-filled
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown
quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems
certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may
contain filterable cysts. EPA Establishment Number 070595-CT-001.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Additional Claims:||Scale, Sediment, Chlorine, Odor|
|Chlorine Reduction Capacity:||54,000 gal (204,412 lit)|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||6- 1/2" x 23- 5/8"|
|Flow Rate:||5.0 gpm|
|Flaker Ice Machines:||Over 2,400 lbs|
|High Flow Cubers:||Over 1,000 lbs|
|Low Flow Cubers:||Over 1,450 lbs|