Cuno SGP195BN-T Water Filter System For Espresso
Cuno 56176-02 | Our#: 173523
Cuno (Aqua-Pure) SGP195BN-T Water Filter System For Espresso 56176-02
Aqua-PureŽ Model SGP195BN-T single-cartridge water-filtration system
assures consistent high-quality water for espresso and espresso-based
drinks at flow rates to 1.0 gpm (3.8 lpm). A blend of high-capacity,
strong - and weak-acid ion-exchange resins reduces calcium and
magnesium ions to prevent hard scale formation on heating coils and
boilers that results in energy inefficiency, downtime, and expensive
service calls. Inlet water TDS and alkalinity are also reduced. Premium
activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and bitterness
associated with poor water quality. A built-in bypass directs 75% of the
inlet water through the media combination for treatment. Model
SGP195BN-T has a capacity of 1,200 gallons (4,542 liters) for inlet water
with 150 ppm (9 gpg) hardness.
Consistent great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness,
alkalinity, TDS and chlorine taste and odor.
Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water
to pass through untreated.
NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and
magnesium ions results in improved energy effi ciency and reduced downtime and
expensive service calls.
Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple
and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the
upstream feed water.
Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy
cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections
to existing plumbing lines.
Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious
- System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single
- Optional downstream pressure gauge port in top of head assembly.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8" FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shut off valve.
- Filter cartridge is double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure is 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate premium activated carbon media and
strong-acid ion-exchange media in the sodium form.
- System is NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown
quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Additional Claims:||Hardness, Chlorine Taste, Odor|
|Capacity:||1,200 gal @ 9 gpg|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||4" x 22- 1/8"|
|Flow Rate:||1.0 gpm|
|Approximate Capacity In Gallons:||Grain Capacity/Incoming Hardness In Grains|