Cuno ESP124-T Water Filter System For Espresso
Cuno 56176-10 | Our#: 173519
Cuno (Aqua-Pure) ESP124-T Water Filter System For Espresso 56176-10
Replaces CFS6135, CFS6135C
CUNO Aqua-PureŽ ESP124-T single-cartridge water filtration system
assures consistent high-quality water for espresso and espresso-based drinks at
flow rates to 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm). A strong-acid sodium ion-exchange resin
reduces calcium and magnesium ions to prevent hard scale formation on the
heating coils and boilers resulting in energy inefficiency, downtime, and expensive
service calls. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and
bitterness associated with poor water quality.
Model ESP124-T removes hardness up to 1100 grains.
Consistent, great-tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with
reduced hardness and chlorine taste and odor.
Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of
calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced
downtime and expensive service calls.
Patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with
1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs.
SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design allows
for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility
of leakage and contamination.
FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable
connections to existing plumbing lines.
Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious
- System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single
- Optional downstream pressure gauge port in top of head assembly.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8" FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shut off valve.
- Filter cartridge is double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure is 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate premium activated carbon media and
strong-acid ion-exchange media in the sodium form.
- System is CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown
quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Additional Claims:||Hardness, Chlorine Taste, Odor|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||4" x 19- 3/4"|
|Flow Rate:||0.5 gpm|
|Approximate Capacity In Gallons:||Grain Capacity/Incoming Hardness In Grains|