DF290-CL DualFlow Water Filtration System
Cuno 56236-01 | Our#: 173536
Ships In 7-10 Days
Cuno Aqua-Pure DF290-CL Dual Port Water Filtration System 56236-01
The Aqua-PureŽ DF290-CL Dual-Flow water filtration systems assure consistent
high-quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages and ice at a
combined flow rate of up to 7.66 gpm (29.1 lpm). Two separate streams exit the
manifold. The first stream (STREAM ONE) supplies cold beverage applications. The
second stream (STREAM TWO) supplies the ice machine.
- STREAM ONE combines cyst, bacteria, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, and
sediment reduction for a total volume up to 30,000 gallons (113,563 liters) at a
flow rate up to 2.66 gpm (10.2 lpm).
- STREAM TWO reduces cyst, bacteria, and sediment. The flow rate is up to 5 gpm
(18.9 lpm), and the life is 30,000 gallons (113,563 liters). Chloramine and/or
Chlorine are not removed from this stream to preserve their disinfectant
properties. A scale-inhibition medium
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage
dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
- Up to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent
great-tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice, and the perfect cup of
coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary IMPACTechnologyT dual-zone media cartridge construction
combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide
unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
- Cartridge Life Warranted*.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- The removal of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration
as tested by CUNO.
- Reduced scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coil from the
carefully-controlled (forced-orifice) addition of scale inhibitor as tested by CUNO.
- SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design allows for
fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility
of leakage and contamination.
- 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable
connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.
- System includes a single-cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge,
inlet water shutoff valve, outlet check valve, mounting brackets, a single
cartridge filter, and a dedicated external scale inhibitor cartridge.
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/4" FNPT.
- Filter cartridge is double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended total service flow rate is up to 5.0 gpm (18.9 lpm).
- Large filter cartridge incorporates carbon block media protected by
a pleated pre-filter membrane. Second cartridge includes scale-inhibitor
- System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
- Large cartridge body is constructed from high-impact glass-filled
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the
filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown
quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that
may contain filterable cysts. EPA Establishment Number 070595-CT-001.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
|Additional Claims:||Cyst, Bacteria, Scale, Sediment, Chlorine, Odor, Scale|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||25- 1/8" x 23- 1/2"|
|Flow Rate:||2.66 gpm Bev Stream, 5 gpm Ice Stream|
|Replacement Cartridge:||DF290-CL CARTPAK 56138-07|
|Sizing:||For Simultaneous Operation Of Ice Machines and Carbonators|
|Capacity:||30,000 gal (113,563 lit)|
|Capacity:||30,000 gal (113,563 lit)|