DP390 Dual Port Water Filtration System
Cuno 56241-02 | Our#: 173535
Ships In 1-2 Days
Cuno Aqua-Pure DP390 Dual Port Water Filtration System 56241-01
Aqua-PureŽ Model DP390 DUAL-PORT water filtration systems provide consistent
high-quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice, and coffee
at a combined flow rate to 15 gpm (56.8 lpm). Two separate streams exit the
manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One
stream has added scale-inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to reduce the
ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator
plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The second
stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
DP390 combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and
sediment reduction, and provides protection from the harmful effects of scale
for total volumes up to 162,000 gallons (613,237 liters).
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage
dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
- Up to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent
great-tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice, and the perfect cup of
coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary IMPACTechnologyT dual-zone media cartridge construction
combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide
unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
- Cartridge Life Warranted*.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- The removal of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration
as tested by CUNO.
- Reduced scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coil from the
carefully-controlled (forced-orifice) addition of scale inhibitor as tested by CUNO.
- SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design allows for
fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility
of leakage and contamination.
- 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable
connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.
- System includes a single-cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge,
inlet water shutoff valve, outlet check valve, mounting brackets, a single
cartridge filter, and a dedicated external scale inhibitor cartridge.
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/4" FNPT.
- Filter cartridge is double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended total service flow rate is up to 5.0 gpm (18.9 lpm).
- Large filter cartridge incorporates carbon block media protected by
a pleated pre-filter membrane. Second cartridge includes scale-inhibitor
- System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
- Large cartridge body is constructed from high-impact glass-filled
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the
filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown
quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that
may contain filterable cysts. EPA Establishment Number 070595-CT-001.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
|Additional Claims:||Cyst, Bacteria, Scale, Sediment, Chlorine, Odor|
|Capacity:||162,000 gal (613,200 lit)|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||25- 1/8" x 23- 1/2"|
|Flow Rate:||15.0 gpm|
|Replacement Cartridge:||DP390 CARTPAK 56138-03|
|Sizing:||For Simultaneous Operation Of Ice Machines, Carbonators, and Coffee Makers|