Cuno (Aqua-Pure) SF165 Scale Guard HT
Cuno 56246-01 | Our#: 173538
Cuno (Aqua-Pure) SF165 Scale Guard HT (56186-01) 56246-01
Cuno Aqua-Pure® ScaleGard HT provides consistent Recipe Quality Water ® with
reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. Operating cost savings from
the controlled and metered addition of scale-inhibitors reduces the ability of
calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale in both high and lowtemperature
applications, including ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso
brewers, and steamers.
sediment reduction, and protection from the harmful effects of scale
formation at flow rates to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm) for 35,000 gallons
- Reduced sediment and chlorine for equipment protection and great
tasting hot and cold beverages and ice.
- A forced-feed orifice carefully controls and meters the addition of a
proprietary scale inhibitor to reduce scale build-up on evaporator plates
and heating coils.
- Unmatched scale reduction performance in equipment from ice mahines
to equipment heating water to temperatures over 200°F (93°C).
(not tested or certified by NSF)
- Revolutionary dual-zone Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon
Technology ("IMPACT") filtration media combines a membrane in series
with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and
- Certified by NSF to Standard 42 for Class 1 sediment reduction and
chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- SQC - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated water cartridge design
allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the
possibility of leakage and contamination.
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials provide assurance of safety.
- 3/4" FNPT inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily-adaptable connections
to existing plumbing lines.
- System includes a pressure gauge, inlet shut-off valve, and outlet check
valve for simple installation and operation.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated.
- System includes a manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water
shut-off valve, outlet check valve, mounting bracket, the cartridge filter,
and the scale-feeding system
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/4" FNPT.
- Water cartridge is double o-ring seal type; scale feeder cartridge is
single o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and a maximum
operating temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm).
- Filter cartridge incorporates carbon block media protected by a pleated
- The scale inhibitor, sumps, and filtration media are CFR-21 and/or NSF
Standard 42 compliant
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridge requires no pre-activation.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Application:||Normal to hard water|
|Capacity:||35,00 gal ( 132,000 lit )|
|Flow Rate:||3.34 gpm|
|Reduction Claims:||Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Scale|
|Replacement Cartridge:||HF65 56134-07, HF8-S 55821-06, Cartpak 56138-11|
|Sizing:||Coffee Brewers and Steamers to flow rates of 3.34 gpm|
|Sizing:||Flakers to 2400 lbs|
|Sizing:||Cubers to 1200 lbs|