Cuno BREW110-MS Filter System For Brewers
Cuno 62138-03 | Our#: 175332
Ships In 7-10 Days
Cuno BREW110-MS Filter System For Brewers 62138-03
3MT Water Filtration Products ModelS BREW110-MS and BREW115-MS single cartridge
water filtration systems help provide high quality water for the perfect cup of coffee or
tea by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to
1.0 gpm (3.8 lpm). A proprietary slow release scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium
and magnesium to form on the heating coils causing downtime and unscheduled
- Consistent great-tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with
reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog
the spray head.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary
- Patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents
water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge
- SQCT - Sanitary Quick Change - encapsulated cartridge design
allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing
the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily
adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally
- System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single
- Optional downstream pressure gauge port in top of head assembly.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8" FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shutoff valve.
- Filter cartridge is double o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure is 125 psi (862 kPa) and
operating temperature 100°F (38 °C).
- Recommended maximum service flow rate is 0.75 gpm (2.8 lpm).
- Filter cartridge incorporates carbon block media and a scale inhibitor.
- System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
CUNO Incorporated recommends regularly scheduled maintenance and
replacement of the filter cartridge(s) in order for the product to perform
as advertised/sold. Change the filter cartridge at least every 6 months.
CUNO shall not be liable for system failures due to improper maintenance.
|Additional Claims||Cysts, Sediment, Chlorine Taste, Odor, Scale|
|Application||Most Sandard Water|
|Chlorine Reduction Capacity||3,500 gal (13,200 lit)|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height)||4" x 8- 15/16"|
|Flow Rate||1.0 gpm|