Everpure ROM III Undercounter Reverse Osmosis System
Everpure EV927386 | Our#: 112167
|Average TDS Reduction||92% - 94%|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Satndard 58|
|Incoming Water Pressure||10 - 125 psi|
|Membrane||TFC Cartridge EV9273-70|
|Membrane Production||14.4 Gallons Per Day|
|Post Filter||EV9273-79 (VOC #1)|
|Pre Filter||EV9273-77 (S-101)|
|R.O. Faucet||Long Reach RO Faucet|
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure ® the overwhelming choice for water treatment in restaurants is also available for your home. Everpure's reverse osmosis systems deliver RO-quality water that reduces contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrate/nitrite, fluoride, cysts and TDS. The ROM III provides added protection by reducing MTBE and volatile organic chemicals
The ROM III offers additional features, such as:
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The ROM III also:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Effectively reduces VOCs, including trihalomethanes (THMs).
- Effectively reduces methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE).
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications.
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium, MTBE, VOCs and chloroform.
The ROM III features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a .5 gallon per minute flow rate.