Everpure 4C Water Filtration Cartridge
Everpure EV9601-00 | Our#: 173615
Delivers premium quality water for cold cup vending applications
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting cold beverages
- Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size
- Reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Does not remove fluoride
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
NOTE: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Chlorine Reduction
- Cyst Reduction
- Taste & Odor
Capacity: 3,000 gallons (11,355 L)
Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
Can Size: 4
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35°F - 100°F (2-38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8"FPT/3/8"
H: 14.5" D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF42 NSF53
|Capacity:||3,000 gal (11,355 lit)|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height):||3.25" x 14.5"|
|Flow Rate:||0.5 gpm|
|Inlet Outlet Size:||3/8"|
|Reduction Claims:||Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts|