GE Universal Inline Water Filter - 3 Pack
GE GXRTDR | Our#: 177122
Case of 3 pcs, $16.00 each
Replaces These Filters
- GE 215C1107P002
- GE GXITD
- GE GXRTQR
- GE GXRTQ
- GE 251B6036P001
GE Universal Inline Water Filter (GXRTDR) - 3 Pack
If your refrigerator does not include a built-in filtration system - you might be using an "inline" filter. An inline filter connects to the incoming water line for the refrigerator and filters the water that feeds the ice machine and water dispenser. You will often find an inline filter on the back of the refrigerator.
The GE GXRTDR features simple push-in "quick connect" fittings on each end and can work with 1/4" copper, poly, or cpvc water line. The GE GXRTDR filter reduces unpleasant taste and odor while minimizing dirt, rust and sediment.
Features and Specifications:
- Filter Reduces Unpleasant Taste and Odor While Minimizing Dirt, Rust and Sediment
- 25 Min. - 125 Max. (psi) Feed Water Pressure
- 35 - 100 ( ° F) Feed Water Temperature
- 0.5 (gpm) Filtered Water Flow
- 2,500 gallons or 6 Month Filter Life
- Filter dimensions - 10" L X 2-1/4" Dia
- Features 1/4" female quick connect fittings on each side of filter
- Quick Connect Fittings Allow for Easy Installation
- Replaces filters model # GXRTQ and GXRTQR
This GE GXRTDR water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Class I. Replace your GE GXRTDR refrigerator water filter every six months or if your water has a bad taste or odor. Caution: The filter must be proteched against freezing. Failure to do so may result in cracking of the filter and water leakage. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of uknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.