WaterFilterExperts.com > Products > Replacement Filters > Whole House Replacement Filters > 2.5" x 10" Filters > Carbon Filters (2.5" X 10") > Pentek CBR2-10 10" Lead Reduction Carbon Block Filter .5 micron
Pentek CBR2-10 10" Lead Reduction Carbon Block Filter .5 micron
Pentek CBR2-10 | Our#: 175797
AVAILABLE EARLY JUNE
Replaces These Filters
- Ace Hardware 48167
- American Plumber W-40
- American Plumber WLC-R
- Ametek CBR2-10
- Dupont DWC70001
- Dupont WFDWC70001
- Dupont WFDWC50001
- Dupont DWC50001
- GE FXULC
- Honeywell RF-62
- OmniFilter CB1-SS6-05
- OmniFilter CB1-R-02
- OmniFilter CB1-R-01
- Pentek 155268-43
- Sears 34377
- Whirlpool WHCF-DB2
Fits These Systems
- Ametek CTR-210
- Culligan SY-5167
- Culligan US-640
- Most Brands 10" Slim Housing
- OmniFilter CB1 Undersink Filter System
- OmniFilter CBF1 Undersink Filter System
The CBR2-10 is an advanced multimedia cartridge designed to reduce chlorine taste and odor, dissolved and particulate lead, cysts, MTBE and certain volatile organic chemicals (VOCs).
CBR2 Series cartridges are manufactured using a patented process, and combine powdered activated carbon (PAC) with a specially designed adsorbent medium for lead and mercury reduction.
These cartridges are protected by EndurawrapT, a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate prefilter, designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges.
In addition to lead reduction, the unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
The CBR2-10 is effective at reducing levels of chlorine taste & odor, MTBE and VOCs.
The CBR2-10 fits most undersink housings that require 10" filters including, but not limited to, Pentek, American Plumber, Culligan, Omnifilter, Ametek, US Filter, and Cuno.
- Reduces chlorine taste, odor and chemicals
- .5 micron nominal filtration
- Diameter at widest point on filter ( green end caps ) is 2-7/8"
- Overall Height ( including rubber washers ) is 9-13/16"
- Replace approximately every 6 months of use
- For use on cold water only
- Enhanced dirt-holding capabilities
- Lead reduction through 2000 gallons
- VOC and MTBE reduction
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts
- Premium high capacity chlorine taste & odor reduction through more than 20,000 gallons
|Filter Dimensions||9-3/4" L X 2-7/8" Dia.|
|Flow Rate||.5 Gallons Per Minute|
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine Taste and Odor, Sediment, Cysts, Lead, MTBE|