Filtrete Model 3US-AF01 Water Filter Cartridge for Standard Filtration System
3M 3US-AF01 | Our#: 172622
1 Week To Ship
Replaces These Filters
- Whirlpool WHCF-SUFC
Fits These Systems
- Whirlpool WHCF-SUF
- Whirlpool WHCF-SRC
- Whirlpool WHCF-SR
Click to View More Info and Video!
FiltreteT Model 3US-AF01 Water Filter Cartridge for Standard Filtration System
Replacement cartridge for 3M FiltreteT 3US-AS01 Standard Faucet Water Filtration System. Also fits Whirlpool Water Systems models WHCF-SUF, WHCF-SUFC.
- 6 month filter life
- Operating temperature - 40-100F
- Operating pressure - 25-125 psi
- Rated flow - 2 gpm
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- 5 micron nominal removal - better sediment removal with lower micron rating
- For cold water use only
- Filter height - 10"
1. Place pan under filter to collect any residual water during cartridge change-out.
2. Grasp cartridge and turn to the left (counterclockwise) until cartridge comes to a complete stop (water automatically turns off). Gently pull cartridge downward to remove.
3. Ensure that o-rings are present on the cartridge and are seated into grooves; moisten o-rings with water. DO NOT use any petroleum products to lubricate the o-rings.
4. Align tabs of new filter cartridge with existing filter head and insert new filter cartridge into head. Turn cartridge to the right (clockwise) until cartridge stops.
5. Flush new cartridge for 5 minutes.
|Flow Rate||2 GPM|
|Micron Rating||5 Microns|
|Reduction Claims||sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor|
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Easy installation (8)
- Good tasting water (8)
- Easy to maintain (6)
- Works quickly (5)
- Coffee (7)
- City water (6)
- Drinking (6)
- Ice (5)
- Tea (5)
- Reviewer Profile:
- Budget shopper (4)
Reviewed by 11 customers
Comments about 3M Filtrete Model 3US-AF01 Water Filter Cartridge for Standard Filtration System:
This product replaces the discontinued Ultra Ease Twist In Model 3 US-AF01 that we purchased at[...]. We were very happy to find a filter that will work, so that we don't have to replace the whole fixture.